Activation Studio Score Designer calculates a score per subscriber. Check this article how you can calculate a score per account. This information can be very valuable for your sales team. And if your sales team work in Sales Cloud you can easily sync this information to Sales Cloud.
In the example below we are calculating the account score and syncing the score via Journey Builder to Sales Cloud.
Step 1 Calculating the account score
Follow the steps in this article to setup all the steps to calculate the account score.
It’s important the the data type of the field in the Data Extension is a decimal and not a number. Otherwise we can’t store the value in Sales Cloud.
Step 2 Create a field on the Account Object in Sales Cloud
We need to store the value in Sales Cloud:
- Navigate to Setup >> Object Manager >> Account
- Create a new field: Data Type = Number
- Give the new field a name and save it on the page lay-out
Step 3 Create a new Journey
- Navigate to Journey Builder and create a new Journey
- Choose the data extension that contains the account score as the entry data extension
- Choose the ‘Update Account Activity’ node
- Configure the ‘Update Account Activity’
- Choose ‘Find and Update’
- Salesforce Lookup Field: Account-id
- Marketing Cloud Attributes: Journey Data >> Entry: TRIGGER >> AccountId
- Map fields: AccountScore (Sales Cloud) = Acount_TotalScore (SFMC)
- Save the Activity
Step 4 Configure the Journey
Finalize setting up the Journey:
- Set the schedule
- Link the schedule to the automation we’ve setup in the previous article
- Journey settings: Re-entry anytime
Similar steps can be done when syncing the contact or lead score.