If you recently purchased Activation Studio or if you have a 30 day free trial, the next step is to implement the solution. Follow the steps below to get up and running in no time.
- Share Parent MID of SFMC and the preferred server location (US, EU or Asia) with you contact at Activation Studio
- The Activation Studio team will prepare the server and share a link to the setup wizard
- By following the steps in the setup wizard the solution will be available in your SFMC instance (2 packages will installed after finalizing the setup)
- Make Activation Studio available within the Business Units you want the solution to be active in.
Configure Activation Studio
- Using Data Designer in Contact Builder
- Setup subscriber filter business unit
- Adding Score and Interaction Designer to Data Designer
- Setting up roles & rights
- Creating an Import Activity Automation
- Syncing lead or account score to Salesforce Sales Cloud
- How to setup interaction tracking SFMC?
- How to stitch visitors and SFMC subscribers?
Onboarding & training
- An onboarding session will be scheduled to get you familiar with the application and the opportunity to ask question and discuss potential use cases