Via the Data Views integration in Activation Studio you can create scoring rules based on journeys made in Journey Builder.
- Score based on being part of a journey
- Score based on engaging with certain or any email within a journey
How to select to correct journey?
Finding the correct journey can be done by using the JourneyName or journeyID. The name is easier to find, but might nog be unique. It would be more accurate to use the JourneyID. The JourneyID can be found when navigating to the journey in Journey Builder and copying the part below from the URL. So the string after %23.
Example URL: https://mc.sxx.exacttarget.com/cloud/#app/Journey%20Builder/%23408e9219-def3-4881-96f7-b9a658f93f6b/1
How to create a scoring rule based on email opens within a specific journey?
After finding the JourneyID we can create a new scoring rule in Score Designer.
- Create a new score
- Choose recurring or onetime score
- Select ‘Data Views’ in the dropdown menu
- Select the desired Data View. In our example we are using _Open
- Navigate to _Open >> _JourneyActivity >> _Journey
- Drag in the JourneyID field
- Enter the JourneyID
- Finalize creating the scoring rule by giving the rule a name, a scoring tag and score